Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Unicorn Loves

 Ok I was playing Godzilla in the forest, I promise I didn't stomp on too many Little people....


 Love the new sets from Panda Express this is soo cute...

 Yes I make this look hot

Um yeah hot again.

Ok so my friend Kio of Panda Express has done it again, she made me spend my money to rock her cuteness. I absolutely love love love it though. Pretty much any of the color sets are cute and there are other tail options also. *CLAPS FOR KIOKINS!*

What I am wearing:
Skin-Glam Affair Layla D 04
Make Up- Glam Affair Layla Lipstick Red
Eyes-ID Spring Eyes in Midnight
Lashes-Catwa NoAlpha Lashes #5
Piercings-annaA ammit,Dibbuk, Bhutus
                Acide! Deviant V1
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Hair-Exile Danika Roots Raven
Nails-MStyle Long Classic
Tattoo-Glue Ink Latin Lover Street Side Drama
Horn-Panda Express UniHorn Ringed
Unicorn Set-Panda Express Unicorn Set Zebra
Top-Panda Express Revenant Top in Urban
Skirt-Panda Express Alice skirt in Black
Stockings-Blow Pop Seamed Fishnest Stockings Ripped
Earrings-Boom Pride Greyscale Black
Cuffs-MD Rubber Cuffs

Kio also made Kitty sets as well just in case you aren't into the unicorn stuff and they are equally as cute so get on over to Panda Express NOW! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment