Friday, June 24, 2011

Monkey Business

 Panda Express I <3 U!



 Monkey Business is fun business!
 At least I'm not a chicken!

 Don't make me throw POOP! LOL
Yeah I can hang from my tail, what of it?

Ok so Miss Kiokins has done it again she made me spend yet more money in her store I bought this set plus two others XD! She is evil but sooo cute! <3 U Kio. Also she still has the sale up so go now for some great stuff half off only at PANDA EXPRESS!

What I am wearing-
Skin-Al Vulo Pollon Snuggle in Milk (Group Gift out now!)
Eyes-ID Anime Eyes in Violet
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Hair-[e] Garden in Blond 07
Tongue-Acide! Hooked Feather 
Headband-Pepper Sweet Cupcake Headband in Yellow (Gatcha)
Monkey Bits-PANDA EXPRESS MUNKEY PARTS IN BERRY! (all caps so you know to go now!)
Tattoo-Glue Ink Lil Birds
           Dead Carrot Cupcake Heaven Sleeve
Nails-Mandala Option Nails in Pale
Dress-Grixdale Letters Home Dress (VIP Group Gift \o/ thnx)
Cuffs-MD Rubber cuffs (I missed em sue me)
Shoes-MStyle Goshi Pumps in Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment