Monday, July 4, 2011

The Beauty of Chaos

 The Beauty and the Chaos...



 Conflict or Curse
 Slip Slide
Hunger

Not sure what exactly got into me but I was at District X and well it inspired me into the Chaos. Check it out if you like Futuristic RP it is an amazing build and well that's the only word for it.

What I am wearing:
Skin-PF Elle Chai Pure with Pop Lipstick in Jupiter
Eyes-ID Monochrome Eyes 02
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #7
Make Up-La Malvada Mujer Trick Pony #2
                Damned Tribal Makeup
Hair-Lelutka Rykiel in CoalMine
Tattoos-Dead Carrot I is Girly
             Glue Ink Lil Birds
             Delusions Lips like Morphine
             BND Kill the Man
Earrings-Mandala Senjyu in Black Hole
Nails-Mandala Bhuddah in Black
Outfit-Glam Affair Intima Jen
Shoes-Neurolab Fatality Electro Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment