Friday, July 29, 2011

Build a little (Birdy.)house in your soul.

 (Birdy.)house in my Soul. Newness from (Birdy.)



 Songbird sing me a song.

 One that teaches me how to fly.

 Gives me wings to soar the clear blue skies.
And shows me goodness inside. <3

No need for a long speech cute new pants from (Birdy.)

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Pollon Snuggle in Milk (Group Gift)
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Aqua Light M
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Piercing-Hebanon Vial Smile
               Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Tattoo-GoK Shiva is my Lord
Earrings-Mandala Senjyu in Daydream
Hair-3636 Jaqueline in Silver (tinted pink!)
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 1 Super Long {New!}
Make Up-(Birdy.) Fly Away Liner
Necklace-(Birdy.) Down South in Pastels {New!}
Pants-(Birdy.) High Waist Pants in Hawt Pink {New!}
Shoes-MStyle Rivea Pumps in Pink Flowers
Poses-Hoot Birdhouse & my AO

No comments:

Post a Comment