Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cacual Chic and an Epic Beehive!

Casual Chic and one amazing Beehive from ACTION! (Oh and read down for info on this sofa it really isn't so innocent trust me!)



 Ease and Comfort need I say more?

An AMAZING Beehive to top it all off. Just the right mix of Casual Care and Carefree Messy.

So I was randomly TP'ing to some of my favorite stores when I went to Action. Now I practically own half of the store there so I wasn't really thinking anything would grab me when BAM! I saw this hair and it inspired me to do this here post. Now it is a Group Exclusive for purchase so you need to have your Action Hair Junkeys group activated and if you don't have the group JOIN because there is a super adorable group GIFT this month and she always puts up great ones so it is totally worth it. Now for the goods...

P.S. About this seemingly normal couch it is pure Deviant (No pun intended) there will be a full post on this delightful little piece of SL perversions soon! <3

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Miha Shine in Peach
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Aqua Light M
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Ears-Acide! Pique La (GSP Exclusive!)
Make Up-Damned Kajal
Piercings-Hebanon Vial Smile
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Tattoos-Glue Ink Karma
             Glue Ink Adahlia (GSP Exclusive!)
Hair-Action Jade in Coal (Group Exclusive)
Nails-Mandala Option Long in Pink
Top-SG Highway Star in White (STORE CLOSING 50% OFF IT ALL!)
Pants-Secret Store Embroidered Flare Pants in Black
Shoes-Slink Shaz Platform in Black Denim
Poses-Dare Couture Flees & Sits (STORE CLOSING EVERY SET 10L)

No comments:

Post a Comment