Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hair Fair 2011 or Super Lag Fest!

 Sugarsmack-Shelly in Licorice Whip

More More More Below!



 Lamb-Lace in Ink
 Lamb-Our Deal in Ink
 LoQ-Saki in Jet Black
 LoQ-Vodka in Jet Black
 (red)Mint-Hair No.09 in Black
 Illusory-Ayumi in Raven Streaked
 Illusory-Kimmi in Espresso Streaked (accidentaly bought browns but I like it)
 Ploom-Kisha Blacks
 Exile-Bailey in Raven
 Exile-Glory in Raven
 [e]-With in Black 04 (essential packs are amazing from here <3)
 Iren-Mathilda in Jet Black (my hippie dippie purchase LOL)
 KiK-Tilda in Black (hair has 3 different lengths this is the super long)
 Lelutka-Knotted in CoalMine
 Lelutka-Nicole in CoalMine
 Shag-Bombshell in Raven (a pleasant surprise)
 Magika-Andarial in Blacks (amazing style)
 Magika-Luna in Blacks (love it!)
 pr!tty-Athena in Black (Needs Major adjusting =(...)
KiK-Susanna in Snow (again in superlong)

Ok so I managed to do all 4 sims on 1 night just had to go a 2 am SLT LOL on a Holiday Weekend...Typical. I only had one issue one of my ploom hairs didn't come through so I will be seeing about getting that sent along, Lag go figure. I am not posting links for all the places I will however direct you all to the SLurls page for Hair Fair and instruct you to embrace and love the lag it doesn't let up!

No comments:

Post a Comment