Sunday, July 17, 2011

In the Vial

New Smile Piercings @ Hebanon Vial... So amazing LOVE IT!


 The Need.
Lost Control.

So I was given these piercings to blog and I have to say once edited they look amazing on, the shadows are perfectly places and make this look so real. It comes with plugs and with out so the choice is yours but I have to say that I think I prefer it with plugs. The texture is done well as well as the overall design. There will be more from Hebanon Vial in the future so be prepared...<3

P.S. My Friend Moogle is the Hot Model for the AD! LOL 

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Glam Affair Amelie 05 clean in Natural
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Grey M
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Damned Tribal 
Piercings-Hebanon Vial Smile Set
Hair-Exile Born this way in Twilight
Tattoos-Skin Deep Live or Die Tattoo
             Dead Carrot I is Girly
             Nestle my Bosom Ribbon Tattoo
Outfit-Epic Button Overall Shorts in Deep Blue (Limited Edition at the Cupcake Bake Sale Event)
Nails-Mandala Milky Ways Nails in Gaga Black
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree Gloves in Floral
Collar-Blitzed Legacy Collar in Black
Shoes-Purrfect 10 Persephone Boot in Patent Black

No comments:

Post a Comment