Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Morning After & Waking Up in Your Bed (Ft. GSP)

 Where's the Coffee? (Ft. GSP)



 I'll try not to wake you as I slip out...
 I wonder if you will wake and miss me?
I can't find my pants! LOL


So here are some more items from the GSP session currently going on I have to say that I really love the whole project and hope that it continues to do well. So here you go the goods....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Katsucide Sakura (GSP Exclusive!)
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Aqua Light M
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Piercings-Hebanon Vial Smile
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Make Up-Sorry Asia Drama Eyes Black/Blue (GSP Exclusive!)
Tattoo-VEL Bad Romance (GSP Exclusive!) {VEL Closed grab this while you can!}
            Glue Ink Adahlia (GSP Exclusive!)
Ears-Acide! Pique La (GSP Exclusive!)
Hair-Iren Misti in Chestnut (GSP Exclusive!)
Nails-MStyle Animals on the Moon in Pearl/Black
Jacket-Cool Poison Ecrin Jacket in Green Girl (GSP Exclusive!)
Lingerie-Munique Lingerie Set Cyan (GSP Exclusive!)
Armwarmers-Berries Inc Armwarmers in Dark Grey
Legwarmers-League Merino Wool Legwarmers in Black
Shoes-NCore Sense 2 in Turquoise
Poses-DRM Cho Kawaii (from La Venta Eventa)

No comments:

Post a Comment