Monday, August 1, 2011

Blood Red Summer

 My Blood Red Summer...



 Faint white figures paint my sleep please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden

so destined I am to walk among the dark a child in keeping secrets from 

 in the sought for matter when the words blame you in a blood red summer I'll give you

Just a bit of fun that turned out to be blog worthy (I was instructed to blog this one as it was Approved)
So here are the goods....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-The Body Co. Orchid in Light
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Aqua Light
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #8
Make Up-[Ni.Ju] Red Panda
Hair-Magika Aina PCF Red (From the PCF Fundraiser)
Piercings-Hebanon Vial Smile
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Tattoo-Glue Ink Suicide Rocker Tattoo
           Skin Deep Nourish Me/Destroy Me
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 1 Super Long
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree Gloves in Leopard
Ring-LaGyo Metalla Ring in Silver
Scarf-{Zeery} Skinny Scarf in Don't be my Bloody Valentine
Collar-Blitzed Legacey Collar in Black
Bracelets-Blitzed Legacy Cuff in Black
                Erratic Leather Ring Bracelet (From Truth District Opening)
Top-L.Inc ChaCha Dress in Black Net {New!}
Pants-Davinel Second Skin Incesive (Thank You!)
Shoes-NCore Coquette in Red
Poses-PDA Tomorrow is Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment