Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Criminal or Just Wrong Place/Wrong Time?

I'm Innocent I tell you... More Below!



 Do I look like a Criminal Mastermind?
 It wasn't me that was there...
Really Would I lie To YOU?

Alot of Newness here....Sorry Asia Lana Skin, Spirit Store Pants and Top and GSP Tattoos. What more could you ask for? The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Sorry Asia Lana Skin in T2 {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Early Coffee
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Hair-Catwa Mona in Night
Make Up-Sorry Asia Lana Blush {NEW!}
                Damned Kajal
                Delusions Bloody Mess (GSP Exclusive!)
Piercing-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               Acide! Satine
Tattoo-Sourires Dado Tattoo (GSP Exclusive!)
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2 Long {NEW!}
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree Gloves in Leopard
Ring-Kosh Olen Ring
Collar-Blitzed Legacy Collar in Black
Cuffs-Blitzed Legacy Cuffs in Black
          Delicious Handcuffs in Black
Top-Spirit Store Kris Top Nasty {NEW!}
Pants-Spirit Store Hellena Baggy Pant Unisex in Blue {NEW!}
Belt-Delicious Belt (GSP Exclusive!)
Shoes-NCore Caprice in Marine
Poses-Lauria The Sweetest Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment