Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Even MoMo's Get The Blues!

 Newness from Spearsong that lightened my spirits! Plus Acide! Freshness Too! More Below!



 I love it from Behind!
 Black & Blue
 Blue Velvet
 Red Hot & Blue!
Don't Pull My Chain!

So ALOT of freshness today including these HAWT Capri's from Spearsong. I got so many compliments on the pants that these are a must for me (More colors and maybe some skinny jeans please)! They just make your ass look freakin' hot so yeah you NEED these <3. Then Acide! went one step further and made me love them that much more with a new Pique La set I love these super cute and way easy to work with and they dont eat your face! So here you go, The Goods Below!...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-AMD Misha Fantasy Light in Pale
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-PF Elle Juicy Gloss in Natural
                Damned Tribal
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
                Acide! Satine
Ears-Acide! Pique La V2.1 & V2.3 <3 Thanks! {NEW!}
Hair-Catwa Tahany in Pearl
Hairbase-Deetalez Shaved Tattoo Dragon
Glasses-Alphavillan 1 Sinner Man Transparent (Gatcha!)
Tattoo-ParaDesigns Eclectic {NEW!}
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2 Long
Bracelet-Blitzed Legacy Cuffs in Black
Collar-Blitzed Legacy Collar in Black
Ring-Tasty! Sushi Sushi Ring
Top-L.Inc Cropped Top White
Pants-.:SS:. Lowcut Capris All Colors <3 Thanks! {NEW!}
Shoes-Haute Monde Natalee Wedges Black Set
Poses-Still Life Giddy Up Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment