Sunday, August 14, 2011

Horns O' Plenty

Need I Say More..... More Below



Side Show

Golden Horns
Miss Step

So I was looking for something amazing and well I found this little gem at Diram and had to rock it. It got me dubbed "Monan the Barbarian" by someone you will meet later today (A hint as to something new and upcoming) others just wanted to tug on my horns. I love it! The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Sorry Asia Rurutia GSP4 (GSP Exclusive!)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Damned Kajal
Hair-Catwa Tahany in Night
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
                Acide! Satine
Ears-Acide! Pique La V2.1 & V2.3
Tattoos-(Birdy.) Darkness Over Birdy (GSP Exclusive!)
             Delusions Pretty Little Liar
             Glue Ink Adahlia
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2 Long
Outfit-Diram Nicky Attire
Shoes-Sakide Croc Pumps Black
Poses-Dare Single Ladies Set V


No comments:

Post a Comment