Saturday, August 6, 2011

Songbirds & Soft Skies

 Songbirds and Soft Skies make for Great Days... Newness and SALES! Read below!



 Yes the Accessories make the Outfit!

Bare Beautiful Skin puts your best face forward.

So I was out and came back to find that VEL has put select items out front of (Birdy.) so I rushed over to grab what I wanted when I remembered this top and was inspired to blog. (Thanks VEL I hated telling people your stuff wasn't available anymore! <3). Grab yours today!

Also I finally went over to Apple May Designs and checked out the skin sale, if you didn't know she has 5 different sets up for grabs for only 199L n your color choice, needless to say I grabbed a few Including this one.

I also have to tell you I dispise bags in SL, almost as much as child AV's (don't get me started, it's just creepy) people that carry them around needlessly are beyond me but for pictures they are great tools to add interest, and I love this one from House of Fox from this weeks FLF. Anyway no more rambling
The Goods...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-AMD Arabell Bare 1 in Pale (199L GO NOW!)
Eyes-Aphotic Gloom Amare Eyes in Berry-Blue (OMG Beautiful Eyes <3)
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-(Birdy.) Fly Away Liner
Hair-[e] Play in Blonde 02
Piercings-Hebanon Vial Smile
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Ears-Nox Hoopla Plugs in Oh Deer! (<3 these so cute!)
Tattoo-Glue Ink Suicide Rocker
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 1 Super Long {New!}
Necklace-Glow Studio Grandma's Medallion in Deers
Bracelets-Miel Friendo
                Nox Beaded Bracelet (For Project Themory)
Rings-Nox Quit Playing Games with My Heart Rings Green & Turquoise (For Project Themory)
           Donna Flora Zsa Zsa Leo Ring in Turquoise
Top-(Birdy.) Sculpted Top v2 in Polka{New! <3}
Pants-(Birdy.) High Waist Baggies in Blush (Love them <3)
Bag-House of Fox Olsen Bag in Sky (For FLF)
Shoes-NCore Caprice in Pourpre
Poses-Studio Sidhe The Siddean Foot Fetish Collection (Don't Ask LOL!) Thanks<3

No comments:

Post a Comment