Friday, August 26, 2011

UH OH!...Newness from Panda Express, Glue Ink & More!

 UH OH! What the hell am I doing up here? More Below...



 Can Someone tell me how to get down from here?
 Wait what do you mean I have wings?
OH the Confusion!!!!!

OK so Kiokins of Panda Express did it to me again and released not one but two new collars and I bought them both, damn her and her epic panda butt!!!!! Then I made my way over to Glue Ink and found this dress and a few other things ( I pretty much bought half the damn store!) and to top it all off and add  a bit more hotness to my new Sorry Asia skin I hit up Wasabi Pills and grabbed the new hair I am a ton of newness atm. The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Sorry Asia Lana in T2 {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Ocean Eyes in Blue Surf
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #8
Make Up-Sorry Asia Lana Add On Pack Blush {NEW!}
                Glue Ink Epic Eyeliner with Pout
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
                Acide! Satine
Hair-Wasabi Pills Eve Hair in Rye {NEW!}
Tattoos-Glue Ink Punked Sleeve {NEW!}
             Glue Ink Adahlia
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2 Long
Wings-Katsu Kreations Chibi Wings
Collar-Panda Express Saint Posture Collar (Inverted) {NEW!}
Dress-Glue Ink Oh La La Dress in White {NEW!}
Stockings-Sheer Stockings Zebra
Boots-Resurrection Platform Laced and Strapped Boots
Poses-Glitterati Long Hair 2

No comments:

Post a Comment