Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fameless or Famous?

 Fameless Fashions ... More Below!




Famous Maybe?
Fly With Me?
Wicked

So Fameless is a cute store that I happened upon and I have to say that more people need to check it out. Yes I mean you! Anyway The Goods Below...


What I Am Wearing:
Look 1
Skin-Glam Affair Gio 3 in Natural
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Hair-Magika Porcelain
Piercing-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               Pekka Macro
               Ni.Ju Chain Chomp Piercing in White
Tattoo-ParaDesigns Eclectic
Top-Fameless Riffle Shirt in Sweet Black
Skirt-Fameless High Waist Skirt in Zebra
Shoes-MStyle Rivea Pumps in Black
Poses-Fameless On My Way

Look 2
Dress-Fameless Glitterdress in Black
Make Up-Fameless Face Tattoo

Look 3
Shorts-Fameless Down Grey
Top-Fameless Bad Shirts in Sucker Queen

Look 4
Top-Fameless Cuteh Shirt in Sex Leather
Panties-Fameless Slutty Slip Zebra

No comments:

Post a Comment