Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let's MESH Together & FLIRT Till We Aren't Lonely Anymore!

 FLIRTing leads to MESHing together!...More Below!



 Sensual Looks
 Lonely Lips Need Kissed!
 Taste My Heart
 Sometimes All You Need Is To Mesh!
Simple Statements!

So finally firestorm has MESH!!!! \0/ Anyway my good friend Calli had sent me these boots as a gift and I was so excited to try them out and UH-MAZ-ING! Anyway I also had gotten these great Make Ups from Nina69 Flux who is Co-Owner of Spearsong with her awesome partner. She started a new line and I love how cute they are... Go get this liner ladies its fabulous! Anyway I wont ramble anymore here are The Goods!...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Pollon Black 2 in Fairy
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Early Coffee
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
            AMD Ultimate LashesLash Blast
Make Up-Flirt Eyeliner 1 Heavy {NEW!}
                Flirt Taken/Single/Lonely Lip Tattoos {NEW!}
                Flirt Heart Lips {NEW!}
Piercing-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
              Pekka Macro Piercing (XYROOM Exclusive!)
              Ni.Ju chain Chomp Piercing in White
Hair-Lelutka Brigitte in Swedish {NEW!}
Tattoos-ASD Fuck You (XYROOM Exclusive!)
            Glue Ink Suicide Rocker
            Salt and Pepper I Need Music To Live (GSP Exclusive!)
Nails-FabPony Manicure Stripe in White and Black
Collar-Panda Express Saint Posture Collar {NEW!}
Top-Sakide Petticoat Top in Black Sheer {NEW!}
Shorts-Boom Feel Free Shorts in Pitch
Shoes-Slink! Tall Leather Thigh Boots in Black [MESH] {NEW!}
Poses-Still Life Say Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment