Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Bitter End...

 So Sorry.Asia announced they will be closing! Just a little tribute...



 Even Angels Fall
 Sugar
Pretty Peaceful

So I was shocked to see the announcement that one of my FAVORITE skin shops would be closing down, so like most of SL I rushed over to grab up what I wanted. (YES EVERYTHING IS MARKED DOWN GO NOW!!!) Anyway I look forward to what Lapik has coming up and hope that it is just as amazing as what was. One door closes and another opens. <3 The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Sorry.Asia Megan Pale in Shock {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Coral Reef
Hair-Sugarsmack Roman in French Vanilla
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               annaA Mania
               Ni.Ju Chain Chomp
Earrings-Pididdle/bellballs Fringe Cuff Earrings in Party Girl
Tattoos-Salt & Pepper Zebra Animal {NEW!}
Nails-[EY:NO] French Tip & Leo Bow Rings
Dress-[GLUE INK] Lay Lady Lay Dress in Beige {NEW!}
Necklace-Pididdle Cervidae Necklace Special Edition
Socks-Mocha Loose Socks Plain Dirty in Beige
Shoes-MStyle Rivea Pumps in Black
Poses-{marukin} Hane for Collabor 88 {NEW!}

No comments:

Post a Comment