Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blackouts & The Life of The Afterparty!

 A few new Favorites and a couple old ones...LP/SD, LoQ, and FP check it out!



 I wont Blackout!
 Heart of the Party?
Life of the Afterparty!

So a few things to talk about first one up is the new tattoo from LP/SD and OMFG I love it!!!! It is a bit hardcore a bit old school and still a bit feminine, Thanks SYN! Second up this oh so awesome hair from LoQ as part of the TDR Blue collection so amazing. Last but not least is the shoes from FP, so I stumbled across this store and fell in love with the edgy style and the colors that the shoes come in, so needless to say I am now a fan. Well enough of my rambling like an idiot The Goods Below.....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Sally Black 2 in Porcelain
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Hair-LoQ Brandy 2 in Ash Black (TDR Blue Exclusive!)
Tattoo-LP/SD The Kracken {NEW!}
Dress-{BR} Lace Dress in White
Knees-LP/SD Banged Up Knees {NEW!}
Shoes-FP Amsterdamn in Black & Black
Poses-PDA Pack One for Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment