Sunday, December 4, 2011

Burlesque

 Burlesque Diva....



 Get Low
 Attitude
What a Drag!

Ok so I updated my viewer and had some fun with mesh items. I think this came out with just the right mix of sassy and fun. Anyway The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Giulia Intense Teeth in Porcelain {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes {NEW!}
Hair-Wasabi Pills Sachiko Mesh Hair in Seafoam  {NEW!}
Hat-Chapellerie Miss Mila by Solidea Folies (From Fan Limited)
Piercing-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Tattoo-Pekka Fuck Me I'm Famous (from XY Room)
Coat-Cheerno Fur Coat RUY (from TDR)
Corset-Sticky Fingers My Black Corset Top
Panties-Sticky Fingers My Black Sheer Naughty Panties
Boots-Slink Mesh Tall Leather Thigh Boots in Red
Poses-Dare Single Ladies Set II (Store Closed) =(

No comments:

Post a Comment