Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Jack Spoon(ful) of Fashion

 Sassy Fashion from Jack Spoon!...



 Minty Fresh
 Softer Softest
Stylish Sweaters....

So I decided to do a piece on Jack Spoon for a few reasons, first everything is so cute and stylish. Look at the patterns and everything I LOVE IT!!! Second the price is so good you have to love it, I think that dispite what it looks like you should price items fairly I mean some places are insane with prices. Anyway Thank You Steffy for making such adorable Items. The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Illusory Love Winter Edge in Milk
Eyes-Poetic Colors Fairy in Ridinghood
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Hair-Boon WMO003 in BlueBlack
Clothes-Jack Spoon (Unless Marked Otherwise in the Picture)
Shoes-FP Amsterdam in Black/Black

No comments:

Post a Comment