Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Frog Prince or Just Another Toad? Perfect Wardrobe

 You Want me to What?.... Perfect Wardrobe



 Um say that one more time?
 You Brushed right?

So yeah wanna go out on Saturday?

The fairytales of Perfect Wardrobe and making me just want to play dress up but you know I am too stylish for all that, LOLOLOL! Anyway I loved this little cape/jacket and had to do something with it and I think this looks casual and cute for frog kissing don't you? Anyway no more blabbering The Goods Below....


What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Sakia Smokey in Bronze {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Ocean Eyes in Blue Surf
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Hair-Boon Hairpieces Tana01 in Blue Black
Top-[W] Frog Prince Jacket (Perfect Wardrobe Exclusive!)
Bottoms-{K}Rea Fairy Patched Pants (Perfect Wardrobe Exclusive!)
Shoes-LEO-NT Lovely flats in Gwen
Poses-Lauria Prince Charmant Poses 1 thru 4


No comments:

Post a Comment