Thursday, January 19, 2012

Perle 0.0

 0.0 Perle feature cause I thought the store was super cute!...



 Sassy Pants
Yes I do!

LOLs! I stumbled across this store in my explorations and thought it was super cute Perle is flirty and fun without being too much. These are just a few things that they have to offer there are shapes and other accessories too! I hope you dig it anyway, The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Perle Katinka Skin <3 TY
Eyes-ID December Pack (Group Gift)
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Make Up-Flirt Eyeliner Heavy
Hair-LoQ Brandy 2 in Blonde (from TDR)
Plugs-Perle Earplug Bulbs
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree Gloves in Floral
Tattoos-SS Super Punk
Necklace-Delicious Chain B
Bracelet-[M] Rubber Bracelets in STFU
Vest-Perle Vest
Shorts-Perle Denim Shorts in Black <3 TY
Shoes-Abyss Stompers in Black
Poses-PDA for Collabor88 Dec Pack One

look 2:
Hair-Truth Evelyn in Night with Roots
Top-Perle Indian Summer in Red <3 TY
Pants-Perle Ultralow Rise Jeans in Blue Used
Shoes-Perle Stilettos in Violet <3 TY


look 3:
Hair-[e] Fight in Blonde 02
Top-Perle XXX ;) <3 TY


No comments:

Post a Comment