Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Like 1987 all over again....

 1987 revisited



 OMG!
 You Betta Werk It!
 Super Model Pose
I don't even care!

So this new hair store opened up called Miss C's and the hair is sooo UH-MAZIN' I love it! Anyway I thought it looked hot with this outfit from sticky fingers so here you go! The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Paper Doll Effy 5 in Fair {NEW!}
Eyes-[sauce] neons & neutrals (GG from Collabor88)
Lashes-Damned Blossom
Hair-Miss C Mex I in Onyx
Earrings-Damned BFaith Rosary Earrings (from Back to Black)
Tattoo-ParaDesigns Eclectic
Top-Sticky Fingers My Green Neon Crop Top
Skirt-Sticky Fingers My Black Neon Skirt
Nails-Scrub Spyked Nails
Ring-LaGyo Shield Rings in Silver
Shoes-Ingenue Gatsby Heels in Citrine
Poses-Glitterati long hair 2

No comments:

Post a Comment