Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheeky Cute

 Cheeky Cute



Casual Comfort

Ok so it happened that on this day I wanted to be cute and casual with out a big fuss so I went for this and I love that it is so simple but still so cute. The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:

Skin-Al Vulo Chantal Black 2 in Caramel
Eyes-Poetic Colors Moon Eyes in Allure
Lashes-Catwa Prim Lashes 5
Hair-Lamb Sweet Jane in Powder {NEW!}
Tattoos-Glue Ink Heart Neck Tattoo
            Su Vida Live & Die Tattoo
            Su-Su Sugar Skull Foot Tattoo  {NEW!}
            Delusions Winged Love
Top-Cheeky My Beautiful Mesh Top In White  {NEW!}
Pants-Cheeky Little Stripe Low Rise Jeans in Blue  {NEW!}
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 1
Ring-Cheeky Thorn Ring & Bracelet in Silver
        PDiddle Baby Snow Fox Ring
        [EY:NO] Crucifix Ring in Silver
Shoes-Leo NT Lovely <3 Flats in Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment