Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hoodie Time

 Hoodie Time



 Blinged Out
Come Closer

So my Friend Kio from Panda Express made these cute cropped Mesh Hoodies and I fell in love they are soo adorable. I had to do a post for them and I chose one pattern to use out of the 4 I ended up buying...she gets me everytime.  Anyway, The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:

Skin-Illusory Grace Harajuku Love in Honey (For [A]Limited)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Moon Eyes in Hot Ice
Lashes-Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen Erotica
Hair-Exile Rumour Has It in Naturals
Piercing-Pierce of Mind Swirl Septum in Teal {NEW!}
Earrings-[AURA] Phosphorus in Coral
Tattoos-BLK2.0 Integral Hypnotizer Tattoo
Top-Panda Express Shortie Hoodie in Crazy Bling {NEW!}
Bottoms-Cheeky Skinny Mesh Baggy in Black
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2
Rings-PiDiddle Love Sick Rings
         Whippet & Buck Enough of That Ring
Shoes-NCore Coquette Spikes in Black
Poses-Purple Poses Zooey

No comments:

Post a Comment