Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Morning

 Saturday Morning



 Come into the Light
 What you want?
Stretches & Yawns

So my friend Mr. Flirt Button sent me a new piercing and I had to show it off although it's a piercing and small you can see it poking out on my hips lol. I built this look just for that so I hope you like it. The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:

Skin-[A]Limited Grace Harajuku Love in Honey
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Wet Moss
Make Up-Grixdale RocnRolla in Tattoo Gun (Not sure if you can still get this! sorry)
Lashes-Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen Erotica
Hair-Magika Flourish in 01 {NEW!}
Earrings-[AURA] Bahati Big Hoops in Zebra
Piercing-Pierce of Mind Clavical in Black
             Pierce of Mind Hips in Black {NEW!}
Tattoos-BLK2.0 Integral Hypnotizer Tattoo
Necklace-[DDL] The Queen
Top-Cheeky Strapless Top! in Like citys {NEW!}
Pants-[EY:NO] Ripped Jeans Low
Nails-Scrub Quetzalcoati Nails & rings {NEW!}
Bracelets-Blitzed Legacy Cuff in Black
                Mandala Takara Bangle in Zebra Fur
Rings-PiDiddle Love Sick Rings
         Whippet & Buck Enough of That Ring
Shoes-NCore Coquette Platform [fatpack]
Poses-Still Life Say Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment