Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Harnessed

 Harnessed



 Bound
 Dark Inside
Hidden Wonders
Puppet

Well I found myself in yet another RP Sim and found myself inspired by the surroundings although they were very familiar to me... I put this look together and really like it soo yay me! Anyway more about that sim later but for now... The Goods Below.

What I am Wearing:

Skin-[A]Limited Grace Harajuku Fun in Honey (from [A]Limited)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Make Up-{BR} The Goth Make Up (from Private Room)
Lashes-Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen Erotica
Hair-Wasabi Pills Teeloh in Rye {NEW!}
Earrings-[AURA] Dia De Los Muertos in Vintage
Tattoos-BLK2.0 Integral Hypnotizer Tattoo        
            Hysteria Dark vs. Light (from Private Room)
Collar-Plastik Recluse Collar in Leather Black
Harness-[H]arsh Female Harness
Bodysuit-tSg Bandage Swimsuit Nude (from Private Room)
Nails-Scrub Killer Queen Nails
Shoes-Slink Tall Leather Boots in Black
Poses-Glitterati Formality 1


No comments:

Post a Comment