Monday, June 25, 2012

Wild Things: Vogue Edition

 Wild Things



Unexpected

So I had to Blog this cause it was too amazing to pass up, I went to the Fairy Tale Fair thingy lol and well I found alot of things that worked for me. So I put this little mess together and bam so here you go...The Goods Below.

What I am Wearing:
Skin-[A]Limited Grace Harajuku Love in Honey (Not Available any more!)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Moon Eyes in Allure
Lashes-Miamai Catwalk Lashes in Everygreen Erotica
Hair-Exile Lost In Wonderland (From Fairy Tales 2012)
Horns & Make Up-{DA}The Wildling (GSP Exclusive)
Necklace-[DDL] The Queen
Nails-Scrub Puzzle Nails (GSP Exclusive)
Rings-LaGyo Sheild Rings
          Anthem Kross Ring
Top-[GENRE] Mettalic Body in White
Skirt-[SMS] Fairy Tales Print Skirt in Spiderwebs (From Fairy Tales 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment