Monday, August 20, 2012

Too Cool For School...

Too Cool For School...
I'M BACK!!!!



 Book Worm

 Hall Monitor

Detention

So sorry it has been forever, but my computer decided to stop working and had to be fixed and wooed like a special lady. Anyway upon returning my good friends over at Spearsong tossed me some things and I love this damn cardigan so much I had to share it. The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:

Skin-Akeruka Meg V2 Mk10 in Natural
Eyes-Poetic Colors Moon Eyes in Hot Ice
Lashes- *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Make Up-Flirt Colored Kiss Bright Red
Hair-Exile Brokenhearted in Frost
2Nails-Scrub I Want It! Nails
Tattoo-BLK2.0 Scuicide
Piercings-PoM open Septum & Dimpled
Glasses-December Glasses no.74
Earrings-bellballs essentials Heart Hoops in Red
Cardigan-.:SS:. Black Cardigan with White Tank MESH
Pants-.:SS:. Lowcut Faded Capris in Black
Shoes-NCore Coquette Platforms [fatpack]
Poses-label motion LOLA for PW


Head over to Spearsong and grab yours today!



No comments:

Post a Comment