Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Culture Shock Me!

 Culture Shock Me



 Bedouin Barbie
Godess or Godless?

Well i go thru half of Culture Shock today and like always it was lag city I love it tho LOL! So here is just a few things I picked up and thought I should show you cause really I just dug the Paperdoll stores items.
Anyways, The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:

Skin-Paper.Doll Dakota Earth (from Culture Shock)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen Erotica
Hair-vive 9 Dreamcatcher in Blonde Tones (from Collabor88)
Tattoos-[H] Ndidi Body Paint
Top-Paper.Doll Dakota in Wildfire (from Culture Shock)
Skirt-Paper.Doll Nova in Fire (from Culture Shock)
Nails-Scrub Killer Queen Nails
Poses-label.motion Lu (from Perfect Wardrobe)


No comments:

Post a Comment