Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eve Revisited...

Well here is the first look I went to the Skin and Shape fair and the only thing that struck me was at Glam Affair. I am extremely picky about skin so go figure.



What I am wearing:
Shape- My own creation (sorry not for sale)
Skin-Glam Affair - Layla medium tan D 11
Make Up- Glam Affair Layla Fuxia Lipstick
Eyes- ID Starburst Eyes Turquoise
Hair-{OH} Alex Black
Piercings- ::[annaA]:: ammit, dibbuk, bhutus
                  Acide! Deviant V.1
                  Cobrahive Noseswirl
CuffsMD Rubber Cuffs
Tattoo- Plastik Hindi Tattoo (from 50 of a kind)
Earrings- Mandala Senjyu Black
Lashes- Catwa 3D NoAlpha Lashes #5
Outfit-LaGyo Flowerbomb set (from the S&S expo)
Hat-LaGyo Nocturm Orchyds Fascinator
Nails- Mandala- Basics Pink skin

No comments:

Post a Comment