Sunday, May 15, 2011

Red Haute

So I was inspired by these red shoes from the shoe fair that I fell in love with. I do generally love Slink shoes though. 



What I am wearing:
Skin- Glam Affair Sakura skin D HB (from one session of TDR #27) 
Shape- Again my own shape made by me!
Eyes- ID Starburst Turquoise (I am so in love with these right now)
Hair - Plume Punk in onyx
Cuffs- MD Rubber Cuffs (I am on lock down)
Lashes- Catwa NoAlpha Lashes No. 5
Piercing- annaA Ammit, Dibbuk, Bhutus
               Acide Deviant V1
               Cobrahive Nose Swirl 00
Tattoo- Plastik HIndi Tattoo (from 50 of a kind) 
Makeup- Damned Tribal Make up
Shoes- Slink Echo heels in red (From the shoe fair <3) NEW
Dress- Diram Maryline Dress in red
Necklace- League Kandula necklace in Black
Earrings- Mandala Senjyu in Black
Nails- Mstyle Long Nails Classic









No comments:

Post a Comment