Monday, June 27, 2011

Flesh & Bones

 Flesh & Bones



 Greedy View
 Darkness
Need

Ok so I was cruising the Marketplace and came across that cute bone head piece and had to do something with it. So here it is ... Kinda Dirty, a bit soft and sweet, totally hot.

What I am wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Miha Black 2 in Peach
Eyes-ID Monochrome Eyes in Grey 1
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Chelle GlamPuss in Black
Hair-Raw House KiKi in Black 02
Hair Piece-Nestle My Bosom Little Bone Wing
Tattoo-Dead Carrot I is Girly
           Glue Ink Lil Birds
Collar-Plastik Recluse Collar in Bound Leather Black
Earrings-LaGyo Radii in Silver
Nails-Mandala Option Nails in Pink
Top-Zaara Naina Distressed Shrug in Black
Corset-Linc Lust Corset in Snake (OK I swear I will get the slurl soon!)
Bottoms- EC Kerry Low Black
Shoes-Slink Lulu Heels in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment