Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gangsta Pranksta!

 Gansta Pranksta!...



 Bad Girl
 Revolver
 Justice
Erotic

So while helping a Friend shop I got inspired by the menswear in Iruco and had to do something  with it took me a bit but I think it ended well! What about you?

What I am wearing:
Skin-Pink Fuel Elle Chai Pure W/ Cherry Lipstick Option
Eyes-ID Monochrome Eyes in Grey 1
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
MakeUp-A.E.Meth Twiggy Eyes in Blue
               Miamai XGen Vintage Liner A in Black
Nails-Mandala Bhuddah Black
Hair-Iruco Hair 05M in Black
Top-Iruco Dot Shirt Navy
Bottoms-Slut Cikky Pant in Black (Store Closed? Sorry)
Shoes-NCore Caprice in Marine
Earrings-LaGyo Radii in Silver
Cigarette-Hermony Ultimate Cigarette W/ Basic Noir Add On


P.S. Bear with me I just switched to Firestorm and well I am trying to figure things out so If a few links are missing Sowwies!

No comments:

Post a Comment