Friday, June 10, 2011

Wet Dream

So I was a bad girl...


 Although I was so good at it
I wanted more!

Well as you can see I was um a bit naughty and this is what happened. LOL

What I am wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Miha Shiny in Peach (TY Love it)
Eyes-ID Spring Eyes in Thunderstorm
Lashes-Catwa NoAlpha Lashes #5
Tattoo-Glue Ink Latin Lover Street Side Drama Tattoo
            Glue Ink Lil Birds Tattoo
Piercing-annaA Ammit, Dibbuk, Bhutus
               Acide! Deviant v1
               Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               Kowp Prim Nipples Hunter 2
               London Look Nishi 2
Hair-Action Trudy 2 in Coal
Body Layers-DL Cum Slut full body
                      Cummy Bukakke Add on Flexi (Found on Marketplace make sure to sign in!)
Plug-DL Full Label Plug Scripted
Nails-Mandala Bhudda Black Nails
Shoes-Ploom Lazy Weekends in Black
Earrings-LaGyo Radii in Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment