Friday, June 10, 2011

Pink Friday



Friday the pink edition...


 Ok so totally how I know...

LOVE these shoes so freaking much.

Ok so I was listening to Nikki and yes Pink struck me and this is what comes of it. Also while doing the Zombie Popcorn hunt I cam across a make up store with some amazing make ups so I bought a ton of them and you will no doubt be seeing tons of them .

What I am wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Miha Black 2 in Peach
Eyes-ID Spring Eyes in Thunderstorm
Lashes-Catwa NoAlpha Lashes #5
Hair-Lelutka Lea2 in CoalMine
Make up-VEL Cosmetics Crazy in Pink
Tattoo-Glue Ink Lil Bird Tattoo
Nails-Mandala Buddah in Black
Earrings-LaGyo Radii in Silver
Piercings-annaA Ammit, Dibbuk, Bhutus
                Acide! Deviant v1
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
                Kowp Nipples Hunter 2
Top-LouLou&Co. Jacket Rock & Flore (from CH1C)
Bottoms-Action Thikini in Black
Shoes-Slink Lulu Stilettos in Black

Also if you haven't been to the CH1C Birthday Event get your pixels over there they have some amazing things from great creators!

No comments:

Post a Comment