Saturday, June 11, 2011

Music Is Life...

Music is life!


 I march to the beat of my own drum...

And play the soundtrack to my Life.

Just something fun that I loved and felt the need to share with you all.

What I am wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Miha Pink in Peach
Make UP-VEL Cosmetics Crazy in Pink (<3 this Make Up)
Eyes-ID Spring Eyes in Thunderstorm
Lashes-Catwa NoAlpha Lashes #5
Hair-[e] Play in Black 05
Tattoo-Glue Ink Lil Bird Tattoo
Nails-MStyle Classic Long Nails
Piercings-annaA Ammit, Dibuk, Bhutus
                Acide! Deviant v1
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Earrings-Mandala Senjyu in BlackHole
Necklace-Mandala Hannya in Black
Bracelets-Mandala Takara Bangle in Zebra Fur
Haedphones-Primal Groove Heart & Cross Headphones
Top-Suicidal Unborn Anywhere Tank in Hot Pink
Bottoms-Sassy Kitty Slide 'em off Panties in Black
Shoes-Action X Patent Wedges Diva Set

No comments:

Post a Comment