Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Doll

 The Doll with wears from Violent Seduction <3



 Play with me?
I didn't kill teddy I promise!
Look at this face would it do that?

Ok so I totally blame my friend Moogle for this and please if you see her you can tell her LOL. She happened upon this store and was like OMG and well here you go Violent Seduction has everything from Lolita wear to Avatars and I can't wait to try more. The textures and the prim work is amazing and wow it's just so cute. So without further ado here is the goods...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Epic China Doll Dark Cupid in Fair
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Pale Grey M
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Damned Kajal
Piercings-Hebanon Vial Smile
                Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Tattoo-Skin Deep Live or Die
           Dead Carrot I is Girly
Nails-Mandala Milky Way Nails in Gaga Black (Nails Only)
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree In Floral
Ring-Kosh Olen Ring (Love this!)
Hair Bow-Truth Kylie Bow in Cherry (FREE!)
Hair-Violent Seduction Delphi in Onyx
Dress-Violent Seduction Muse in Blood
Shoes-Ducknipple Dicso Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment