Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Punk Rock Trailer Park

 Punk Rock Trailer Park



 Cigarettes & Coke
Black and Shameless
It's So Metal

I love this outfit, I started with the hair from Lamb that I freakin' LOVE and built around it. My only complaint is that I wish the pants had prim cuffs to make them look bunched up at the ankle like my RL skinny pants.

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Miha Red in Peach
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Aqua Light
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Damned Kajal
Piercing-Hebanon Vial Smile
               Cobrahive Nose Swirl
Hair-Lamb Bedhead in Left Brained
Tattoo-Skin Deep Live or Die
           Skin Deep Nourish Me/Destroy Me
           Dead Carrot I is Girly
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree in Floral
Nails-Mandala Option Nails in Pink
Ring-Kosh Olen Ring
Top-L.inc Shameless Cropped Top
Pants-FK Leopard Lowrise
Shoes-Ncore Coquette in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment