Thursday, July 14, 2011

Famous or Felon?...A Purrfect 10

 Outta my way...



 With shoes like that there are only a few things she can do....

Famous or Felon you decide.

Ok so here is my post and its all about the shoes from Purrfect 10 I love the style they are amazing and easy to fit even being that they are boots. My one and only complaint is that they were an utter pain to match I did my best to get them to match my skin but the options made things tedious. I use a Mac and the program that is part of the skin matcher is only for windows (Fail!) So I was stuck using the old fashioned way, this is normally easy you just get your skin code and done! Not so with this set there is a grey tint and the red heel part makes it a pain, not too mention making it look like you haven't had a pedicure ever! I do however love the styles there and have several as well as the group gifts, just hate matching them to my skins!

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Glam Affair Amelie 05 Clean in Natural
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes in Grey M
Lashes-Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Boom Lipwax in Ruby
                Damned Tribal
Hair-Magika Luna (Mirrored) in Black
Tattoo-Actchio Bird in the Skull of a Rose
           Delusions Lips Like Morphine
Nails-Mandala Milky Way Nails in Gaga Black
Gloves-Glue Ink Ree Gloves in Floral
Necklace-Casuka Deadly Alchimist Locket
Collar-Blitzed Legacy Collar in Black
Top-Mon Tissue Cropped Tank Top in Black
Pants-NV 7.8 Baggys in Black
Shoes-Purrfect 10 Persephone Boots in Patent Black

No comments:

Post a Comment