Friday, July 8, 2011

I (h) NY!

 I do I really really do! Maybe...





OK so first let me apologize for the rough pics I was feeling lazy and my viewer was being insane. But here is the goods.

What I am Wearing:
Skin-PF Elle Pure in Chai w/ Apple Juicy Gloss Option
Eyes-Fashism Sunrise Eyes Grey M
Lashes-Catwa 3D NoApha Lashes #7
Make Up-Damned Butterfly Effect Makeup
Hair-RawHouse Lightning in Black 02
Tattoo-Glue Ink Karma
           Delusions-I'll bring you to your knees (GG THANKS)
Nails-Mandala Way Nails in Gaga Black (I love these nails so much I bought every color)
Earrings-Mandala Senjyu in Black Hole
Top-TB Used Raglan (From FLF this week)
Corset-L.inc Lust Corset in Black
Pants-Bazinga Naevia Jeans in Black (From GSP)
Shoes-Slink Cassandra Heels in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment