Monday, October 24, 2011

Leather

 Newness from PiCHi!...



 Cashmere Luxe
 The Belt Makes it Look good
 Tie me in Knots
 Whip me, Beat me?
These Boots were made for Walking...

Well here goes I love these pieces and they would be amazing with some minor changes first off the skirt comes in two colors and for some reason the prim for the other did not rez (might be me, who knows) My main complaint is with the boots they are gorgeous and wow love them but i had two problems, number one the alpha layer is too short I had to use one from another set of boots not a huge issue but a pain none the less. Secondly the inside of the boots is textured alpha so you see right through it from some angles sooo annoying I really like these boots but as you can see with that issue they make it look highly odd anyway I do love the pieces the belts are amazing but hopefully the other issues get tweeked and I can be happy again! The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-JeSyLiLo Lazy Sunday Tan Skin
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-AMD Ultimate Lashes in Lashblast
            Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Make Up-Glue Ink Epic Eyeliner
Hair-[e] Mood in Brown 04
Tattoo-.:SS:. Super Punk
Top-Sakide Cashmere Pulls in Pink
Skirt-PiCHi Leather Skirt SGB Halloweenfesta
Belt-PiCHi Mui Leather Belt (worn for pics)
Boots-PiCHi Dasher Bucket Boots
Poses-Miamai Model Poses October

Other Belts:
PiCHi Tasha Suede Belt
PiCHi Tia Leather Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment