Thursday, October 27, 2011

On My Knees...

 Newness from Al Vulo, Sticky Fingers, and Glue Ink....



 LMFAO
Leather & Lace

New New NEW! OMG I Love the new stuff that was put out all the way from the skin to the shoes love love LOVE it! The Goods Below.....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Sally Natural in Sunkissed
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-AMD Ultimatelashes in LashBlast
            Catwa 3D Lashes #5
Hair-Lamb Bedhead in Moss
Make Up-Ni.Ju Red Panda in Green
Tattoo-ASD Fuck Me
Nails-JeSuis Nails in Crocodile Green
Collar-Panda Express Strapped Collar
Cuffs-Panda Express Brace Straps in Black
Dress-Sticky Fingers My Green Camo Cardigan Dress
Shoes-NCore UltraPlatforms in Noir Intense
Poses- MP On My Knees

Second Look
Top-Glue Ink LMFAO Top in Grey Leopard
Pants-Glue Ink Skinny Jeans in Blue

Third Look:
Dress-Sticky Fingers My Little White Lace Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment