Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ink'd by s:x ink...

 INK'D...


Eat your heart out
A little but naughty

So I met this guy yesterday and turns out he makes pretty awesome tattoos, so here are a few of them in this post. I hope I made them look hot enough seeing as I told him I would hot it up. Anyways, The Goods Below!


What I am Wearing:
Skin-Krasota Tatyana (XY Room Eclusive!)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Early Coffee
Hair-Burley Babs in Platinum
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               annaA Mania
               Ni.Ju Chain Chomp
Plugs-Reckless Monroe
Tattoos-s:x ink Sin Tattoo
             s:x Ink Filthy BitchTattoo
             s:x ink Helmrose Tattoo
             s:x ink Hearts Tattoo TY<3             Delusions 5 Gloves Tattoo Fuck Off
             Delusions Feet Tats Love Music
Nails-EY:NO French Long Nails & Leo Rings
Cuffs-Panda Express Bracer-Straps Black {NEW}
Top-HolliPocket Pull Meh Tops
Pants-Spirit Store Tatyana Pants (XY Room Exclusive!)
Shoes-PM Baby T's in Black
Poses-Lauria The Sweetest Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment