Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sexy and I Know It... Perfect Wardrobe Music Edition

 I got my Leopard Print On!...



 Out of Control!
 I Work Out!
 Passion in my Pants?

Ok one more post with stuff from Perfect Wardrobe this collection has been so much fun with all the music themed items, GO NOW! Anyway this was just fun, The Goods Below!....


What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Sally Pink 2 in Sunkissed
Eyes-Poetic Colors Ocean Eyes in Blue Surf
Hair-[e] Fight in Black 04
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               annaA Mania
               Ni.Ju Chain Chomp
Plugs-Reckless Dead Love
Tattoos-Reckless Riot
            Delusions 5 Gloves Tattoo Fuck Off
            Salt & Pepper Neck Tattoos Gun w/ Skulls
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 1
Cuffs-Panda Express Bracer-Straps Black
Dress-Sticky Fingers My Grey Leo Off Shoulder (PW Exclusive!)
Shoes-Slink Lulu in Black
Poses-Boom Modeling Set



No comments:

Post a Comment