Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just Lows!...New From .:SS:.

 Getting Low...



 Low down Dirty Shame
 You are so Low!
It's so Low it's Hot!

Well here I am again to praise these jeans I can't tell you how much I love them! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, JARED! Anyway they will make your ass look amazing and the textures are so well done! Anyway enough of me gushing, The Goods Below...


What I am Wearing:
Skin-Al Vulo Sally Red 2 in Porcelain NEW!
Eyes-Poetic Colors Ocean Eyes in Blue Surf
Hair-Burley Ana in Platinum
Piercings-Cobrahive Nose Swirl
               annaA Mania
               Ni.Ju Chain Chomp
Tattoos-Reckless Riot
            Delusions-Bass Down Low (PW Exclusive)
            Delusions 5 Gloves Tattoo Fuck Off
            Delusions Feet Tats Love Music
            Salt & Pepper Neck Tattoos Gun w/ Skulls
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette1
Ring-EY:NO Diva Teddybear Rings NEW!
Cuffs-Panda Express Bracer-Straps Black NEW!
Pants-.:SS:. Just Lows NEW!
Shoes-Leo-NT Lovely <3 Flats in Mona
Owl-Leo-NT My Little Owl
Poses-Glitterati Long Hair 3

No comments:

Post a Comment