Monday, December 12, 2011

Perfect Wardrobe...Kissing Clause?

 Don't Tell But....



 Santa is a good Kisser!
 His Wife is a bit frigid though!
He works overnight so she wont find out!

More cuteness from the Perfect Wardrobe Designers, I had fun with this one! The Goods Below...


What I am Wearing:
Skin-JesyLilo 2012 Dec Skin (Group Gift)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Hair-Boon BDK113 Hair in Blue Black
Tattoo-Delusions Under the Mistletoe (PW Exclusive!)
Horns-Ni.Ju Holly Berry Antlers (PW Exclusive!)
Earrings-Wertina Winged Feather Earring in Green
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 1
Top-Nestle My Bosom Christmas Thermals I kissed Santa (PW Exclusive!)
Bottoms-Boom Festive Winter Panty Set
Socks-Sticky Fingers My Mesh Socks in Green
Shoes-NCore Coquette in Dark Green
Poses-Glitterati Model Pack 24

No comments:

Post a Comment