Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Perfect Wardrobe...Santa's Lil' Helper

 Santa's Lil' Helper....No Bart isn't in this one!....



 No Beard Required
Sorry I don't Gift Wrap!

More fun from Perfect Wardrobe, I don't know if I have the Holiday Spirit or what but I love this collection...The Goods Below!...


What I am Wearing:
 Skin-Al Vulo Giulia Happy New Year (GSP Exclusive!)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Piercing-annaA Weakness Piercing in Rage (PW Exclusive!)
Hair-Yulicie/Moon Want Hair in Diamond (PW Exclusive!)
Hat-Sakide Arrogant Santa Girl Hat in Green (PW Exclusive!)
Plugs-EY:NO Snowman Plugs {NEW!}
Tattoo-Delusions Under the Mistletoe (PW Exclusive!)
Dress-tSg Belted Mini Dress Dyed in Red (PW Exclusive!)
Socks-Belote Xmas Stockings (PW Exclusive!)
Boots-Sakide Chillin Santa's Boots in Green (PW Exclusive!)
Poses-Label Motion Special Compiation (PW Exclusive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment