Friday, December 16, 2011

Sticky Fingers Leave Evidence!

A Little Sticky Fingers for your eyes! More Below!...


 So Blue

 Backside
A little Nip doesn't hurt. =)

So I haven't done a full on post about Sticky Fingers before and I have to say I love this store. Everything that they have made is cute, sexy, and just fits well. Congrats Ladies you have created a great store and I look forward to what else is coming up from you...The Goods Below....

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Illusory Love Winters Edge in Milk (from Collabor88)
Eyes-Poetic Colors Classic Eyes in Surf Grass
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Hair-LoQ Brandy II in Ash Black
Dresses-Sticky Fingers My Salmon Cable Knit Sweater Dress
              Sticky Fingers My Blue Open Back Mini Dress
              Sticky Fingers My Red Lace Up Dress
              Sticky Fingers My White Leo Baby Doll Dress (Open)

No comments:

Post a Comment