Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Old Blue Eyes

 Old Blues Eyes! <3...



 Gum Shoe?
 Showdown
Winning!

So this cute shirt from TFG by Imbue was my whole inspiration for this outfit I LOVE THIS FREAKIN" THING! So I added a few things and BAM the cutest outfit ever LOLOL! Ok so here you go The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Jesylilo Heather 2 in Light {NEW!}
Eyes-Aphotic Gloom Clarus Eyes in WaterMelon
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Hair-Ploom Torti in Blondes 1 (from Stumblebum)
Earrings-Mandala Senjyu in Multi Metals
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2
Tattoos-S(and)P I'm Famous
            Reckless Wasted
            S:X Ink Hearts Tattoo
Necklace-NHA! Necklace Elegy (for TFG)
Bag-LC Aztec Satchel (for TFG)
Bracelet-LaGyo Numinoso Elbow Cuff in Silver
Top-Imbue Tiger Tee (for TFG)
Pants-Celoe Nikola Trousers in Raven
Shoes-MStyle Didi Pumps in Tan Studded {NEW!}
Poses-label.motion From Below (for TFG)



No comments:

Post a Comment